Saturday 31 August 2013

Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Linda Evangelista, Amber Valletta, Stephanie Seymour & Christy Turlington - Interview Magazine September 2013

This shoot is great, so many amazing supermodels. It was shot by the fabulous Mert & Marcus and styled by Karl Templer & Ludivine Poiblanc. I love the grungy yet glam looks, but I have to say Naomi's is my fave. She looks like she is getting even younger if that's possible, but I just think she filled the brief the most in terms of grungy and glam.I actually saw Kate's picture first and I liked it but, when I saw the other ladies I was more drawn to their covers, Kate has an amazing face which is evident in this picture but I don't like the position of the hands its a bit awkward. All in all there are some good pictures and the women did well.



No comments: