Monday 2 July 2012

Aline Weber - Spanish Vogue July 2012

This editorial for Vogue Espana features model Aline Weber in designs from Oscar de la Renta, Hermès, Fendi, Moschino, Lanvin and others, styled by Sara Fernandez and shot by Jason Kibbler. Kevin Ryan was the hair stylist on set and he created two remarkable looks. I thought this editorial was really striking; the contrast between the masculine black and white photos and the feminine colour shots is incredible, it does not look like the same person, the thing that gives Aline away is her amazing jawline. I like how soft the masculine styled shots were while the feminine styled shots were more wild and edgy.
 

2 comments:

aya.wv said...

thank you for visiting my blog!
and leaving message!
I really like your blog :)
I will visit again ;>
and I'm looking forward to your visiting.

Ronnie said...

Thanks for the comments