Tuesday 3 July 2012

Look Back - Versace Spring/Summer 2009 RTW

Seeing the Versace Atelier Haute Couture show made me think about a certain Versace collection that I really like. So for this edition of 'Look Back' we will be viewing the Versace Spring/Summer 2009 RTW collection.

Designer: Donatella Versace


My Top Four Looks From The Collection:
 
(Natasha Poly & Kasia Struss)
 
(Kasia Struss & Zuzana Gregorova)

This collection was beautiful. I think what really got to me was that I was so used to seeing very sexy and over the top from Versace, that it was nice to see a collection that was cute and simple in comparison to other Versace collections. The 3-D heart shape formed by an open zipper was a really nice touch and added that extra special something to some of the plainer dresses. (I actually started calling it the heart collection because of that zipper) I also really liked the colours that were used and the slick back hair on the models completed the looks very nicely. Here is the full show. Enjoy!!!


No comments: