Tuesday 17 July 2012

Look Back - Sonia Rykiel Spring/Summer 2009 RTW

This collection is always in my mind. Whenever I think of Sonia Rykiel this is what I think of, so for this edition of 'Look Back' I will be looking at the Sonia Rykiel Spring/Summer 2009 RTW

Designer: Sonia Rykiel

My Top Four Looks From The Collection:
 
(Snejana Onopka & Natasha Poly)
 
(Lera Sheremata & Bette Franke)

This collection featured plenty of Rykiel's signatures like cardigans, and sweater dresses which were great, I also loved the pop-art daisy-print chiffon used for the seventies style dresses, but what really made this show great for me was the models. I liked the way they sashayed down the runway and the little procession they had at the end. It was so cute and fun and made the show memorable. Here is the full show. Enjoy!!!


No comments: