Wednesday 13 June 2012

Chloé - Resort 2013

I like this collection its both feminine and boyish and its got this cool effortlessly chic and sophisticated vibe. The pieces are simple, sharp and the loose silhouettes give a casual and elegant vibe. Waight Keller, who replaced Hannah MacGibbon last year has carried on the essence of the brand. In this resort collection we see tops, dresses, pleated pants, shorts, skirts and trench coats in soft palette shades, white and black, which are the colours that I always associate with Chloé. 

This is pretty much exactly what I expected from Chloé and even though I do like it, I wish they would surprise me. I like the fact that their style is recognizable but I wish they would do something out of the box, and I feel like they are a good enough brand that they can do that without compromising their style. What do you think? Feel free to comment.

Chloé Resort 2013                                             

No comments: