Tuesday 19 June 2012

Look Back - Gucci Resort 2010

Since we have been viewing all the new resort looks, I thought that for this edition of 'Look Back' we would look at one of my favourite resort collections which is, Gucci Resort 2010.

Designer: Frida Giannini
undefined

My Top Four Looks From The Collection:
 
(Karmen Pedaru & Lindsay Ellingson)
Gucci Resort 2010 
(Abby Lee Kershaw & Lindsay Ellingson)

This is one of the best resort collections for a sun filled holiday like Ibiza. It truly embodied holiday wear and I also loved it because you could still wear the items when you returned from your trip. The mosaic print and embroidery were gorgeous. The shoes and bags were amazing. I loved every item in this collection, it's the perfect collection for a woman who likes to travel in style. This has to go in 'Ronnie O's Fashion Hall of Fame'. Here is most of the show. Enjoy!!!




No comments: