Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Mis-adventures of Awkward Black Girl

I love this show it's a great web series created by & starring Issa Rae. If you have not seen it please check out season 1 before season 2 begins on June 14th, let's support this show as it's better than most things on TV. Part of the reason I love this show so much is because I can relate to the lead character as I am very awkward and I'm not like the typical black woman you see on TV, in fact I don't know any black women who behave like the loud, angry, neck rolling ones we see so much on American TV, so its nice to have a character I can relate to and laugh with, it's truly a great show that people of every gender, race & religion will enjoy. Below are two of my favourite episodes:

Episode 5 - The Dance


Episode 7 - The Date


Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: