Friday 15 June 2012

Look Back - Salvatore Ferragamo Spring/Summer 2007 RTW

This is a new post I am introducing where I look back on a collection that I really liked. The first collection I will be looking back on is Salvatore Ferragamo Spring/Summer 2007 Ready-to-Wear. 

Designer: Graeme Black
 

My Top Four Looks From The Collection:
(Behati Prinsloo & Hilary Rhoda) 
(Behati Prinsloo & Patricia Schmid)
                                     
This collection was so cute. When I first saw it I wanted every single item and now, looking at it again I still want every item. What I loved about this collection was how beautiful everything was, it was well tailored with the perfect colour pallet and the hair and the make-up was so simple and chic, it just tied the looks up very nicely. I also loved the luxury leather handbags that Ferragamo are so well known for. Here is the full show. Enjoy!!!



No comments: