Thursday 14 June 2012

Temperley London - Resort 2013

I love Alice Temperley she is just one of those designers whose clothes speak to me, and when I saw this collection the expression 'kid in a candy store' came to mind as I wanted everything I laid my eyes on.

Temperley took her inspiration from the '50s and '60s and gave us a collection filled with demure classics. She gave us dresses in bright red, cream, black, and blue jewel tones, great ankle length trousers with beautiful clean lines and a masculine white suit with a double-breasted jacket and wide-leg pants. This collection is just so chic, so cool, so timeless and so elegant. I love how simple it is. Another thing I love about this collection is, if you look at it without the accessories it transforms into great day to day wear that you can incorporate into your wardrobe once you have returned from your holiday. This is definitely another one of my favourite resort collections I have to put it in the 'Ronnie O's Fashion Hall of Fame'.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Feel free to comment on the collection.


No comments: