Wednesday 13 June 2012

Valentino - Resort 2013

I have to admit that after Valentino retired I was not sure I would have the same love for the fashion house, but the creative directors Maria Grazia Chiuri and  Pier Paolo Piccioli really outdid themselves with this collection, I'm really impressed. It's the perfect mix between playful and sophisticated and I love how they mixed all these crazy colours. Maria Grazia Chiuri told the press, “We imagined a playful and optimistic collection, using colour as a structural, rather than decorative, element.”

There is so much in this collection, you have fabulous A-line dresses, beautiful evening gowns, short strapless frocks, slim trousers, pretty blazers and flirty tops and there's ruffles, floral details, animal prints, lace and leather, there's just so much going on, but the pieces are still really beautiful and the collection is presented in a way that does not overwhelm you.

I tried to pick a few of my favourites but i didn't think it would be fair to you if I did not share them all.


Valentino Resort 2013  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
   

What do you think of this collection?


No comments: