Friday 15 June 2012

Random Thought

I was on the bus and the person sitting across from me had their feet on the chair and all I could think was please don't let someone come and ask me to move over because then I would have to sit on the chair her feet were on. Then it occurred to me, God knows the amount of times we have sat on a chair that someone's feet had been on and then sat on our beds once getting home and all the germs from that persons feet which have been transferred to your trousers are now on the bed. See how germs travel, so people of London please keep your feet off the chairs. Thank you.

I do partly forgive this person as they had on a really cute leather jacket.

P.S I'm always a little taken back when someone gets up from a chair which I then sit on only to find the seat is really warm.

No comments: