Wednesday 27 June 2012

Marcelina Sowa - Harper’s Bazaar Mexico July 2012, Grazia UK June 2012 & Elle Vietnam May 2012

Kevin Sinclair is an amazing photographer and when I came across this editorial titled 'En el paso de las hadas' for the July 2012 issue of Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, styled by Andrew Holden and featuring model Marcelina Sowa, I knew I had to post it. This editorial is divine. I love the contrast between the soft feminine clothes and the tough jagged surrounds. 


This photo shoot actually reminded me of another editorial photographed by Kevin Sinclair for the June 2012 issue of Grazia UK. This editorial titled 'Under the sun' is also beautiful but opposite to the Harper’s Bazaar shoot because the clothes are tough and edgy and the surrounds are so soft and beautiful. This editorial also features model Marcelina Sowa and was also styled by Andrew Holden. Both editorials were  shot in Vietnam and the make-up artist for both editorials was Nam Vo and the Hair for both editorials was done by Dennis Fei.


These editorials make me want to visit Vietnam. I just hope all the people who took part in this editorial got to enjoy their surroundings, it seems to me they were all really busy in Vietnam as all they also shot the May 2012 cover for ELLE Vietnam there.


Marcelina is a great model, it’s hard to believe that it's the same person in both editorials and on the ELLE cover.

7 comments:

Rachel Mae said...

this editorial is stunning! :) x

Virginia said...

what an amazing pics and dresses!!!
I've started following you on Bloglovin!
like to follow each other? we could stay in contact!!
xoxo!
self-dressed.blogspot.com

Ronnie said...

I would love that I have added you to my blogloving xoxox

Unknown said...

amazing photoshootings!
i prefer the second one!
you have a nice blog..


i follow you.. follow me back??

http://www.thefrecklesblog.com/

Angela said...

J'aime beaucoup les photos! Les looks sont supers!

Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Ronnie said...

thanks for all the lovely comments

Cravingforbarneys said...

Love your blog!!!! Check mine!

http://cravingforbarneys.com