Friday 15 June 2012

Lanvin - Resort 2013

I thought that this collection was very flattering with the sharp tailoring and loose fitting silhouettes. This collection had everything, peplums, ruffles, pleating, visors, and great accessories. I really liked the colours Alber used and I thought the styling was great. The only thing I did not like in this collection were the metallic gold and silver toned pieces. These pieces just seemed a little bit out of place in this collection, everything else was so chic and sophisticated and I just felt they did not go well with the other pieces. Below are some of my favourite looks and right at the bottom are two of the metallic pieces, what do you think?

Lanvin Resort 2013 
 
 
 
Lanvin Resort 2013 
Lanvin Resort 2013 Lanvin Resort 2013
 


No comments: